Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yoga Night!

Tonight I enjoyed a lovely session of Yoga with the lovely Maria Steiner at the Ipswich PCYC. It was definitely great to stretch down from my game of basketball last night!

I thought that I would upload some photos of my recent creations that I have up for sale. Although I do have an Etsy store I think I will just stick with advertising them on here for ease! If you are interested in any of these products just leave a comment with your email and I will contact you as soon as possible.

Dice Canvas' - $15.
I had planned to glue these together to make a canvas dice but that did not go to plan, they would be perfect to hang on a wall as a cute little nic nac.


Apple Tree - $15. This is one of my fabric covered canvas' and on the top of the fabric I have glued a cotton aplique. This is a very cute canvas and is perfect for any little girls room.



Fly Away - $10. This is another one of my fabric covered canvas' that I have added a cardboard applique onto. Once again this would be perfect for a little girls room or even under a patio for in a garden!


Please do not hesitate to comment so that I know I am not just talking to myself out here in cyberspace!


Forever Crafting,
Lori.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...