Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Welcome to Blogger!

Yes folks this is my introduction to blogger and I am going to strive to do my hardest with regular posts! At the moment I am working on a fabric covered canvas for a friends child's room and also a giraffe for my cousins birthday. I am hoping that I will be able to do a tutorial of the giraffe as it is simplistic but cute and effective, this should be up for you on Saturday (I hope!!).

During many of my posts you will find that I use bird inspired fabric because I am simply in love with birds! I am in the middle of doing a reno on my room with birds as the themes and so far I have made a bin cover that I also plan to do a tutorial on!

So many tutorials I am hoping to do! Hopefully I will be able to fit all of my favorites in !

Forever Crafting;
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...