Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Creative Space

Yes folks, it is finally here! My very first creative space. Today I have been busy finishing projects that I have crafted for my cousins birthdays.


A simple covered pillow, "I Heart You" doll from Wee Wonderfuls and a cute "Hector the Giraffe" of which I photocopied the pattern for. All of my fabrics I found at Spotlight (never thought I would ever say that!).


Please excuse the poor quality of the photos as my camera is well and truly due for retirement! Well I certainly feel I have accomplished something with my very first creative space, next time I can hopefully be a bit more thorough although I look forward to many in the future!

Forever Crafting,
Lori

4 comments:

  1. Spotlight has its uses. Gorgeous wee batch of craftyness - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much ! And I love Spotlight, just not for it's variety of fabrics !

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fantastic! I purchased Wee Wonderfuls for my mother in law for her bday (in August) - and I've been guilty of reading it before gifting it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done a wonderful job I really like the cloud fabric you used for Hector the Giraffe. I look forward to seeing more of your craftiness. Thank you for the birthday wishes Lori. Have a great weekend.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...