Saturday, July 23, 2011

Work In Progress - Fabric Bin Cover

Today as I was gazing (yes gazing!) through my drawer of "to do" projects and I found one that is desperately in need of completion at the moment. I began tise bin cover, of which I can't find the source of my pattern for, in January *gasp* and today came to the conclusion that it MUST BE FINISHED by the end of the week.

I chose a pink spotted fabric as well as a wonderful bird pattern that I found at the wonderful fabric store "The Rainbow Patch".


The pattern is very simple, all you need to do is measure your bin to adjust the fabric to its specific height and you are done (pretty much!)


I got as far as sewing the four panels together now all I have to do is sew the base and inner panels on!


The countdown is on and hopefully by the end of the week there will be a wonderful post about my finished bin cover!
Hope your weekend was as joyous as mine.


Forever Crafting,
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I don't like having those UFO's staring at me either;) but I have a few I admit:) Goodluck with getting your fabric bin cover finished, sounds like a great idea to pretty up a plastic bin. I look forward to seeing the finished product.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you; I am looking forward to seeing the final product too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...