Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Public Holiday :)

Long time no speak :)

Today I am basking in the pleasure of the Brisbane public holiday although I have spent most of it doing homework, thats right, I have done two hours of homework and have at least another one and a half to go ! Oh the joy :( We booked Sampson in for a bath today and he looks sooooo different, he loved it though and got a juicy pigs ear for being such a good boy :)

There are some highs to this holiday though because as we are speaking I am making on of these. I found the lovely tutorial on Pinterest and I have been meaning to do it ever since, finally I have got the time! I hope to have some photos of my creation up soon so that I can share with everyone else my creation.

I am thinking of joining in this swap but I am having second thoughts on it because it is based in Europe and I am unsure how costly it will be to send my parcels, I would love to find someone in Australia to do it with me ! If you are interested, feel free to comment on here and then head over to the link and leave a comment there.

Sorry about my absence lately, my toe was worse than I thought and I spent most of my time on the couch searching Pinterest hence the reason I found the tutorial for the bracelets :)


Forever Crafting,
Lori.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...