Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm Grateful for Day Time Television...

This week after having half of my toenail removed and needing to spend two days with my feet up on the air, on the couch I am grateful for daytime television. Ellen, Oprah, Whoopi and Dr Phil are all becoming the usual for me, I'm amazed by Ellen's dancing ability, Oprah's sincerity, Whoopi's humour and Dr Phil's understanding.

As well as watching these shows I have also been searching through pinterest and I have found many wonderful things. I am hoping to make some friendship bracelets this afternoon that I found a tutorial  for. Photos to come I hope!

Join in with Maxabella here.


Forever Crafting,
Lori

1 comment:

  1. I miss daytime tele soooo much! I totally got addicted to Dr Phil on my maternity leaves and we had it on in the office for a while. Recently I moved to a new area of the biz and they don't have a tv! Devied. Dr Phil, I miss you. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...