Saturday, July 30, 2011

I'm grateful for Companionship...

As things have not gone to completely to plan this week with early mornings, assignments coming out of my ears, no time to do sewing and not everyone in the house being happy I am grateful for COMPANIONSHIP. 


It was early December last year when I was blessed with surprise of a lovely moodle (maltese x poodle) puppy of which my mother named Sampson. I was never a dog person until the day I met my Sampson boy and ever since then he has been my rock. Things not always go right around here and whenever I need a shoulder to cry on he is looking up at me with his big brown eyes just waiting for me to tell my problems to him while I cherish the ability to do this without being put down because of what I am saying or doing. His companionship is amazing and it is with a bond like ours that I know he will always be there for me, willing to do anything and protect me from anyone.


So this week, as I join in with Maxabella, I am thankful to have Sampson and his companionship helping me on my journey through life and allowing me to always have someone there looking out for me..


Forever Crafting,
Lori

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...